HeartSine 360P (Fully Automatic) Defibrillator
The minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest are crucial. The PAD 360P defibrillator’s design means vital seconds are saved. With visual and verbal aids, the first responder has all the assistance they need to help the patient through the recovery process.
In fact the Heartsine Samartian PAD 360P defibrillator is the perfect unit for the untrained lay responder: its compact and easy-to-use design makes it suitable for use on both adults and children. And more.
HeartSine 360P AED Key Features
- Portable and lightweight, making the defibrillator easy to carry and transport
- With an IP56 rating, the unit is extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
What come with the HeartSine 360P AED?
- 1 PAD PAKS (adult electrodes)
- Carry case
- 4 year battery life
- Quick reference instruction card
- 8 year Manufacturers Warranty
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
Brand HeartSine Warranty 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 4 Years Pad Life Up to 4 Years Connectivity None IP Rating IP56 Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG No Manual Overide No Memory 90 minutes Dimensions H: 20 cm, W: 18.4 cm, D: 4.8 cm Weight 1.1 kg
Product CodeHS360PFABattery LifeUp to 4 Years
8 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.