iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
The iPAD SP1 defibrillator has been developed with the end user in mind, making it as easy as possible to use. Its award-winning design and high quality manufacture incorporates the latest in defibrillation technology to assist the user in saving precious seconds when every second counts.
Should the need arise for a defibrillator to be used on a child, the iPAD SP1 is equipped with pre-connected dual electrode pads that can be used on both adults and children. By simply lifting a clear, safety cover on the front, the device can be switched immediately to paediatric mode. This saves valuable time and anxiety in an emergency.
iPAD SP1 AED Fully-Automatic Key Features
- Save precious seconds when a child’s life is in your hands - The iPAD SP1 comes with dual adult and child electrode pads. There is a simple switch to select the adult or child setting. No pad changes or setting changes are required.
- Audible instructions always heard in noisy environments - The iPAD SP1 has an ambient noise detector. In a noisy environment, the volume of the voice prompts will automatically increase up to 90 decibels. Verbal guidance will always be heard above high levels of background noise.
- Nothing to break or lose with robust one-piece design - Well reputed for its high-quality construction, the iPAD can be relied on to perform and endure emergency usage time after time.
- Makes saving someone’s life as simple as possible - The iPAD SP1 intelligently guides a rescuer at the pace at which they work. Large, clear illuminated instructions and calm voice prompts give guidance at every step.
- Highly responsive when it matters most - The iPAD uses the latest in defibrillation technology to ensure that the device works as quickly as possible. After a cycle of 2 minutes of CPR, the device can perform analysis and be ready for shock delivery in less than 5 seconds.
What Does The iPAD SP1 AED Fully-Automatic COME WITH:
- 2 x Pads (Suitable for Adults and Children)
- Carry Case
- 2 x AED Starter Kits
Brand Mindray Warranty 7 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 5 Years Pad Life Up to 3 Years Connectivity None IP Rating IP55 Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Energy Delivery Fixed at 150J for Adults
Fixed at 50J for children
On Screen ECG No Manual Overide No Memory 15 Hours Dimensions H: 26 cm, W: 26 cm, D: 69 cm Weight 2.4 kg
Product CodeCUIPADFABattery LifeUp to 5 Years
7 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.