Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope 2.8V 1514-P-1136
A Premium Otoscope, Ideal for ENT Professionals and Specialists.
Halogen illumination is transmitted via fibre optics for homogenous illumination, leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
Available with a 2.8V.
2.8V models accept AA Batteries.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Fibre Optic Otoscope
- Five permanent Speculae are provided
- Diameters: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm and 8mm.
- Spare bulb
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- Insufflator Adaptor
- Tube of disposable speculae
- Large head design for unobstructed view.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and foreign body removal procedures under magnification.
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula.
We will replace or credit goods that are received damaged on delivery only if evidence is supplied and we are notified by telephone or writing within 14 days of delivery. We do not accept returned broken lamps. All returns must be previously arranged by requesting a Returns Authorisation Number and this return number is valid for 14 days after issue. Defective goods will only be accepted for return within 60 days of original dispatch, unless covered by a separate written warranty. Any goods for credit or replacement are subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement. Returns of non faulty goods will only be accepted for return for credit within 60 days of original dispatch, must have original packaging and if a return is agreed, will attract a handling charge.