Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope / Fibre Optic Otoscope Diagnostic Set 3.6V 1729-P-1024
The Industry Leader for Ward and GP Use
A greater number of beams and filters provide improved diagnostic capabilities.
Five beams for increased control over diagnostic functionality.
Additional blue filter that allows assessment of corneal scratches.
Fibre Optic Otoscope
A Premium Otoscope, Ideal for ENT Professionals and Specialists
Halogen illumination is transmitted via fibre optics for homogenous illumination, leading to clear and accurate diagnosis of aural images.
- Practitioner Ophthalmoscope head
- Fibre Optic Otoscope head
- Rechargable Lithium Battery (3.6V Set Only) Charger Sold Separately
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +40D to -25D.
- Five diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability.
- Wide Angle - for general examination.
- Macula - for more detailed views.
- Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics.
- Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth.
- Fixation Cross - projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter.
- Blue Filter - to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches.
- Integral Soft Brow Rest.
Fibre Optic Otoscope
- Large head design for unobstructed view.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and foreign body removal procedures under magnification.
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula.
We will replace or credit goods that are received damaged on delivery only if evidence is supplied and we are notified by telephone or writing within 14 days of delivery. We do not accept returned broken lamps. All returns must be previously arranged by requesting a Returns Authorisation Number and this return number is valid for 14 days after issue. Defective goods will only be accepted for return within 60 days of original dispatch, unless covered by a separate written warranty. Any goods for credit or replacement are subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement. Returns of non faulty goods will only be accepted for return for credit within 60 days of original dispatch, must have original packaging and if a return is agreed, will attract a handling charge.