Keeler Practitioner Otoscope 3.6 V 1519-P-1002
Open Head Design allows for easier introduction of small instruments.
Added functionality without any compromises.
3.6V models accept rechargeable 3.6V Lithium Battery, charger sold separately.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Practitioner Otoscope
- Five permanent Speculae are provided:
- Diameters: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm and 8mm.
- Spare bulb
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (3.6V Models Only)
- Insufflator Adaptor
- Air Tight Chamber
- Tube of disposable speculae
- Open head system ideally suited for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures under magnification.
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula.
These items are made to order by Keeler - Delivery date will be confirmed once order is placed.
Product Code1519-P-1002Volts3.6 V
We will replace or credit goods that are received damaged on delivery only if evidence is supplied and we are notified by telephone or writing within 14 days of delivery. We do not accept returned broken lamps. All returns must be previously arranged by requesting a Returns Authorisation Number and this return number is valid for 14 days after issue. Defective goods will only be accepted for return within 60 days of original dispatch, unless covered by a separate written warranty. Any goods for credit or replacement are subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement. Returns of non faulty goods will only be accepted for return for credit within 60 days of original dispatch, must have original packaging and if a return is agreed, will attract a handling charge.