Keeler Professional Ophthalmoscope 2.8V 1128-P-1013
Precision Capabilities for the Ophthalmic Professional
Single Dioptre Steps from +9 to -10 allow precision changes to lens power.
A secondary Auxiliary Lens Wheel allows secondary lenses to provide +/-20 jumps in Dioptre lens power.
Additional Glaucoma graticule provides improved diagnostic capabilities.
2.8V accept AA Batteries.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Professional ophthalmoscope
- Spare Bulb
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +29D to -30D
- Precision Changes in Dioptre lens power.
- Step changes from +9D to -10D.
- Auxiliary wheel for +/-20D step changes.
- Six diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability
- Wide Angle - for general examination.
- Macula - for more detailed views.
- Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics.
- Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth.
- Glaucoma - projects a graticule onto the retina to determine the optic cup/disc ratio to aid glaucoma diagnosis.
- Fixation Cross - projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter
- Integral Soft Brow Rest
We will replace or credit goods that are received damaged on delivery only if evidence is supplied and we are notified by telephone or writing within 14 days of delivery. We do not accept returned broken lamps. All returns must be previously arranged by requesting a Returns Authorisation Number and this return number is valid for 14 days after issue. Defective goods will only be accepted for return within 60 days of original dispatch, unless covered by a separate written warranty. Any goods for credit or replacement are subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement. Returns of non faulty goods will only be accepted for return for credit within 60 days of original dispatch, must have original packaging and if a return is agreed, will attract a handling charge.