Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope 2.8V 1132-P-1149
The Best Choice for Ophthalmic Specialists.
A Testament to Decades of Success and Innovation.
Individual Ground Glass Lenses produced in the UK highlight our renowned Optical Excellence and provide exceptional clarity.
Pupillometer allows more precise estimates of patients pupil size.
Unique head design that ensures Ophthalmologists can navigate every area of the eye with ease. Facilitated by our Morton Lens Track system for lens control.
Single Dioptre steps in lens power provide precision from +14D to -15D. More lenses and greater versatility than ever before.
An auxiliary wheel allows step changes in lens power +/-10, 15 and 30 Dioptre secondary lenses allow for our widest range of lens power capabilities from +44D to -45D.
2.8V models accept AA Batteries.
Optical Excellence, Manufactured in the UK
- Specialist ophthalmoscope
- Instructions CD
- Spare bulb
- Protective Case
- Glass lenses produced in the UK provide greater clarity than ever before.
- Pupillometer for easier pupil size estimations.
- Morton Lens Track control allows you to select lens powers from +44D to -45D
- Precision Changes in Dioptre lens power.
- Step changes from +14D to -15D.
- Auxiliary wheel for +/-10D, 15D and 30D step changes.
- Five diagnostic beams for full diagnostic capability
- Wide Angle - for general examination.
- Macula - for more detailed views.
- Intermediate - providing easier access for non-dilated pupils and in peripheral examination. Ideal for paediatrics.
- Slit - to determine retinal elevations and depressions. Used to access the anterior chamber depth.
- Fixation Cross when used in combination with the Red Free Filter - projects a graticule onto the retina for assessment of eccentric fixation.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter when used in combination with the Fixation Cross
- Blue Filter - to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
Keeler products are warranted against material and manufacturing defects from the date of shipment for the Warranty Periods shown below. During the Warranty Period, Keeler Ltd will repair or replace any item found to be defective in materials or workmanship.