Lightweight, durable design, superb, Littmann quality.
- The 3M Littmann Lightweight II SE is a general purpose stethoscope with an improved design that provides reliable acoustics for basic blood pressure and limited physical assessment
- It has a chestpiece shape designed for better orientation around blood pressure cuffs and body contours
- In addition, this stethoscope has a two sided chestpiece; a traditional bell on the smaller side and the 3M Littmann tunable diaphragm on the larger side of the chestpiece
- The 3M Littmann tunable diaphragm conveniently alternates between high and low frequency sounds without the need to turn over the chestpiece and reposition the stethoscope. Use firm pressure with the tunable diaphragm to listen to the high frequencies and use light pressure to listen to the low frequencies
- The Lightweight II comes with the patented 3M Littmann snap tight soft-sealing eartips that create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise as well as providing a comfortable fit
- This stethoscope is available in a wide range of colours and comes with a two year warranty backed by the exceptional service and quality of 3M Littmann