Cardiac Science G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPRD Defibrillator
The Cardiac Science G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPRD is a powerful and easy-to-use defibrillator that is designed to save lives. It is fully automatic, meaning that it will analyze the victim's heart rhythm and deliver a shock if necessary. It also features CPRD technology, which provides real-time feedback on the quality of the rescuer's CPR. The Powerheart G5 is a rugged and durable defibrillator that is built to withstand harsh environments. It is also compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport.
Overall, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Auto AED with CPRD is an essential tool for any organisation or individual that wants to be prepared to save lives.
The Cardiac Science G5 Fully-Automatic AED with CPRD Key Features
- Voice/text prompts and graphics guide the user through the rescue process.
- Adult and child compatible with paediatric function available.
- 90 minutes of internal storage can store ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data such as time, date, and prompt information.
- Data transfer, review, and management software shall be included with each AED.
- Automated self-tests access up to 88 items within the device to make sure it is always rescue ready.
- Diagram to assist in proper pad placement helps the first responder during the rescue process.
- With an IP55 rating means the defibrillator is protected against water and foreign objects.
- Bright orange colour — unmissable in an emergency situation when every minute counts.
What comes with the Cardiac ScienceG5 Fully-Automatic AED with CPRD?
- 1 pair of Adult Electrodes with CPRD (CPR Assist Device)
- IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- AED Manager and User Manual
- Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM & AED Manual, Training Video, RescueLink & MDLink and Serial Communication Cable
- FREE DeFib UK AED Rescue Kit
Brand Cardiac Science Warranty 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 2 Years Pad Life Up to 5 Years Connectivity None IP Rating IP56 Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG No Manual Overide No Memory 90 minutes Dimensions H: 30 cm, W: 23 cm, D: 9 cm Weight 2.6 kg
Product CodeCSG5CPRDBattery LifeUp to 2 Years
8 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.