Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic AED Defibrillator
When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a victim’s best chance for survival is immediate CPR and a rescuer with an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ZOLL AED 3™ defibrillator leads the way with Real CPR Help technology that provides real-time feedback to guide rescuers in delivering high-quality CPR.
This model is the Zoll AED 3 Semi Automatic AED.
The Zoll AED 3 Semi-Automatic AED Key Features
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth.
- RapidShock™ Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous life-saving CPR.
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads.
- Cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness.
- 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
What come with the Zoll AED 3 Semi-Automatic?
- 1 pair of CPR Uni-padz
- 1 Battery
- 12 month PlusTrac License
- FREE DeFib UK AED Rescue Kit
Brand Zoll Warranty 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 5 Years Pad Life Up to 5 Years Connectivity WiFi IP Rating IP55 Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG No Manual Overide No Memory 120 Minutes Dimensions H: 12.7 cm, W: 23.6 cm, D: 24.7 cm Weight 2.6 kg
Product CodeZOLLAED3SAUTBattery LifeUp to 5 Years
8 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.