Keeler Standard Diagnostic Set 3.6V 1729-P-1022
The Industry Standard for Ward and GP use
An easy to use uncomplicated ophthalmoscope.
The industry standard for ward and GP use
An easy to use, reliable, Ophthalmoscope. Ideal for Ward and GP use.
- Standard Ophthalmoscope head
- Standard Otoscope head
- Rechargable Lithium Battery (3.6V Set Only) Charger Sold Separately
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select lens powers from +40D to -25D.
- Two diagnostic beams.
- Wide Angle - for general examination.
- Macula - for more detailed views.
- Swing over Green, Red Free, Filter.
- Integral Soft Brow Rest.
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing
- 2.5x removable magnifying lens allows the introduction of small instruments
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula
We will replace or credit goods that are received damaged on delivery only if evidence is supplied and we are notified by telephone or writing within 14 days of delivery. We do not accept returned broken lamps. All returns must be previously arranged by requesting a Returns Authorisation Number and this return number is valid for 14 days after issue. Defective goods will only be accepted for return within 60 days of original dispatch, unless covered by a separate written warranty. Any goods for credit or replacement are subject to evaluation by the manufacturer prior to any credit or replacement. Returns of non faulty goods will only be accepted for return for credit within 60 days of original dispatch, must have original packaging and if a return is agreed, will attract a handling charge.