LIFEPAK 1000 Semi Automatic AED with ECG and Manual Override Defibrillator
The Physio Control Lifepak 1000 (With ECG) makes the lifesaving process easy to adapt to the needs of the patient.
The embedded cprMAX technology feature gives any medical professional more hands on time with the patient whilst being able to adapt the treatment being provided. And the ADAPTIV biphasic technology can alter energy levels through the rescue process to suit the needs of the patient.
The LifePAK 1000 AED Key Features
- Flexibility - With two display options, the 1000 is easy to configure to your patient care protocols, or make changes as recommended by the American Heart Association and European Resuscitation Council.
- Power - Escalating energy up to 360J provides the options you need for maximum defibrillation success. For patients who need more than one shock, increasing the dose of subsequent shocks has been shown to be a better strategy for terminating shockable heart rhythms.1,2,3
- Durability - The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, you can carry the 1000 with confidence into the harshest of environments.
- Easy to use - The simple, intuitive user interface and clear, comprehensive prompts empower trained users to respond quickly with confidence.
- ECG Monitoring – With the touch of a button, the Lifepak 1000 can switch to a manual override. This lets the user decide when to analyse the patient and when to provide the lifesaving shock. With a large intuitive screen, it can display graphics and ECG readings and is visible from a distance.
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology – The Physio Control Lifepak 1000 is one of only a few AEDs on the market equipped with the technology to alter the strength of the shock therapy. The ADAPTIV software produces escalating shocks to give a greater chance of survival to the patient (200 - 360 joules).
What Does The Physio Control LifePAK 1000 AED COME WITH:
- 2 x Adult Electrodes
- Carry Case
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
Brand Physio Control Warranty 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 5 Years Pad Life Up to 2 Years Connectivity None IP Rating IP55 Semi/Fully Automatic Semi Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG Yes Manual Overide Yes Memory 40 Minutes Dimensions H: 8.7 cm, W: 23.4 cm, D: 27.7 cm Weight 3.2 kg
Product CodeLIFEPACK1000ECHBattery LifeUp to 5 Years
5 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.