Mindray C1A Indoor Start a Heart Kit Defibrillator
Suitable for trained and untrained responders, the Mindray BeneHeart C1A Defibrillator is ideal for placement in any environment, ensuring your school, office or place of work is heart safe.
Indoor cabinets are the perfect storage solution if you plan to keep your defibrillator indoors at all times so it can easily be located in an emergency situation. The InCaddy Internal AED Wall Cabinet is perfect for keeping your AED safe. The InCaddy is made from polyethylene and is a moulded one piece construction unit. The cabinet is unlocked, so you can easily get to your AED quickly when needed.
The 3D Metal Public Accessible Defibrillator Wall Sign is manufactured to be hard to miss. Made to stand proud and printed with the universally recognised symbol for 'Defibrillator', our sign directs rescuers to your device location, ensuring it is visible from all angles in an emergency. Ensure that all staff members, visitors or passers-by know that your site is equipped with a publicly accessible defibrillator so they can assist someone suffering a cardiac arrest in an emergency.
Although training in the use of an AED is not compulsory, the Automatic External Defibrillation (AED) Course is a great way to give your staff and visitors the confidence to use this life saving equipment in an Emergency. The course is a half day course, and will give attendees practical experience in CPR and using the defib and result in confident AED users at the end of the course. If you purchase your AED from DeFib UK, we will ensure your model of AED will be on the course.
BeneHeart C1A AED Key Features
- ResQNavi – evaluates proficiency level of rescuer and provides intelligent rescue navigation tailored to user
- Simple Adult/Paediatric mode switch
- Pre-connected adult/child pads- no need for additional sets of pads nd saves time in an emergency
- QShock – Fast time to 1st Shock ( less than 8s) increasing chance of successful defibrillation
- 360J biphasic high energy for better outcome
- Robust design – 1.5m drop test
- IP55 water/dust proof
- Battery and pads have life cycle up to 5 years
- 8 year manufacturer's warranty
What comes with the Mindray C1A Start a Heart Kit Indoor - Hook?
- Mindray C1A AED (Fully or Semi Automatic)
- 1 Set of Pads
- 1 Battery
- Mindray AED Backpack
- Universal Indoor Wall Hanger
- AED Location Sign
- AED Training for up to 12 people
- FREE DeFib UK Rescue Kit
Brand Mindray Warranty 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Battery Life Up to 5 Years Pad Life Up to 5 Years Connectivity None IP Rating IP55 Semi/Fully Automatic Fully Automatic Energy Delivery Escalating On Screen ECG No Manual Overide No Memory Up to 5 Hours Dimensions H: 7.8 cm, W: 21 cm, D: 28.6 cm Weight 2.3 kg
Product CodeMRC1ASTARTBattery LifeUp to 5 Years
8 Year Fully Backed by Manufacturers warranty, MedLamps UK will liaise with the Manufacture regarding any warranty claims on our customers behalf.